Needham Historical Society
Back to Home
Back to Progressive Spirit
Needham Center Station, c. 1900
The original station house burned down in 1887, and was replaced by this stone structure with a turreted roof. The garden in the foreground was known as the Depot Mound. Part of this building still stands and has been the location of several restaurants.
Back to Needham Center Page
Copyright 2003, Needham Historical Society